Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Camping"

On Friday night I went to the ward camp out. I had so much fun!! I really love my new friends in this ward and kinda love that most of them are younger - oddly enough the immaturity suits me. Big surprise - I know!;) My new ginger friend Sandi and I had a ball acting like idiots most of the time and laughing for the rest of it.




Sandi fell flat on her face. I laughed. and then proceeded to do the EXACT same thing.



We stayed at the Heber Valley Camp at the best site they had. Gordon B. Hinckley had this camp built for the Young Women's program as well as families. It's not really camping except for the fact you're in the woods but there are heated cabins, fridges, storage rooms, stoves and electricity. It is a really nice facility
The weather was A.MAZE.ING!! So perfect, the food was delish, and everyone seemed to have a great time. The bishopric in this ward and their wives are so generous and really fun to get to know.

I love the fall and it was so nice to spend some time in the crisp outdoor weather.

She's like the little sister I never had....

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Favorite quote..."my new ginger friend..." You are funny!