Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreaming of the day...

At The Huntington in CA there is a gift store full of crap no one needs - just like at any museum or the like. However I always find something that I just HAVE to have like the set of 10 Frank Lloyd Wright 'Thank You' note cards or those flat smooth rocks that you can fiddle with, a book you'll never read etc. And this visit was no different.

But let me tell you, this find we ALL need. I can see myself buying everyone of these because I dream of having the excuse to use these little treasures. Dinner parties, baby showers, a fancy date, birthday party... anything really.

CAKE kitchen papers. I daydream of well planned, beautiful get togethers with my friends and family and I would love to use these papers to dress up the table and dishware. Oh, I will and I'll invite you to join us.

[picture from cakevintage.com]

Good night...

1 comment:

Naomi said...

So did you order them off the internets yet?