Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Less.

Mission ACCOMPLISHEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man it feels SO SO SO great to have my portfolio all done. Like done done. DONE! I just had the last of the pages printed and I slipped them into those plastic sleeves the nano-second the ink was dry and boy oh boy does it feel good or what!!
I think it's awesome to see that after as many years out of college as I was in I actually have something to show for it. I never thought this day would come. I took out 90% of my student work and replaced it with things I designed and actually had installed- and it's all real, not just made up like the school stuff.
This is something that I've had on my To Do list for like... ever and tonight I have one less monkey on my back. Take that monkey boy!!!!!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow!! It looks great, way to go Shelb. It's about time you finished that thing.

TrixieDeLite said...

and that my beautiful kitchen is one of your most excellent adventures really adds to it! :) I love what you can do!
Mom

Naomi said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Nice work girlfriend. That's a big step in the right direction. Like it!!

It's Me...shell said...

Congrats! That has to make you feel even more like a grown up career woman. That's awesome!