Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cook the world away....

Julie & Julia. Go see it! It was a great movie. Julia Child was 6'2" (says Wiki). Zina and I just got back from the 1pm matenee showing of the film and we loved it.

I love cooking. It is something I hope to be able to do always. I hope to at some point in my life have a fabulous kitchen filled with fabulous things to cook with. I would L.O.V.E to have a stove with a french burner and a marble top somewhere to roll pastries. Hmmmm.... someday!

Heartcha!

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Saw it. Loved it. Great show. Minus the lamely used F word. Dumb producers. If you are going to swear, you should at least make sense.

It's Me...shell said...

I have that book. I need to read it and watch it! The more I hear about julia the more I like her.