Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summaaaaaaa

Well hello my peeps.

So the summer here in the Pacific Northwest is the bomb. It is really just so so beautiful here. Warm, sunny and oh so lovely. Have I mentioned that already? Well it really is great, I recommend it to anyone.

Ready for a barrage of iPhone photos?
1...
2....
3......

Aren't I darling? I FINALLY got my hair done. I just couldn't wait any longer... 3" roots. I wasn't havin' it. When I get a good pic of my new hair color I'll send it yer way.


Ok, so Woodinville is only about 22 mins. (with no traffic) from here and is the heart of wine country. My friend Stacey had a meeting there and they all stayed at a great hotel. Above is a picture of the herb gardens. Be still my heart! A raised herb garden is on my wish list for "Someday when I have a house...."

This is Puget Sound looking out to the Olympic mountains (the ones waaaay in the back that are really light). I had the day off so I spent some time on Alki Beach.

I learned my lesson from the previous 2 sunburns this year and applied the 50 spf all over... ahhhh... except for from my kness to my feet. So I'm now the proud owner of a pair of reddish/tan shins.

4th of July parade with Kati (from work) and her husb Miguel and their daughters Kelbi and Peyton.

Kelbi was incharge of taking pictures.


Later Stacy (from work, not Stacey), Chris and I met back up with Kati and her fam for fireworks at Lynnwood High/Alderwood mall. It was pretty good.


Stacy and Chris.


And that brings us to today.

Sunning at Martha Lake with Kacey (from work) and Olive Kacey's daughter (who, by the way happens to be the most favorite visitor when she comes in. all the girls in the restaurant flock to the stroller when Kacey and Olive walk in.)


And could you blame us? Just look at the beauty.


And to top it all off it was the Annual Tri-Ward BBQ at Bishop Jenkins'. This is his front yard. Uh, yeah. It is that amazing!! All 5 acres of it.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh, how I covet that herb garden, too!

And that yard is pretty awesome, too!

"All you need is love" said...

sorry it's taken so long to comment. That yard is pretty amazing. one week to go!