Sunday, May 3, 2009

39.66 hours

Ok. Check this out.
900 is the number of minutes I have in my plan.
737 is the number of minutes I've used from my plan in the current billing period.
119 is the number of mobile to mobile minutes I've used this billing period...so far. (thanks Jana)
1,524 is the number of unlimited night/weekend minutes I've used in the current billing period.

Now. The thing is is that my billing period began only 10 days ago. TEN.
What it the world do i talk about for 39.6666 hours in 10 days? That's like a full time job.
It's a good thing I have 3,441 rollover minutes (57.35 hours) to last me till the 23rd.

I don't think I've ever spent this much time on the phone... well maybe. There was the one skinny guy I dated on the phone from Washington a few years ago. (Ash, you remember "Bonnie") Well, I must say that the bulk of these minutes are again because of a man in another state. Yes, he's totally worth using up all my rollover minutes!!

Today I went to Alki with my new friend Stacey. It's a great place in West Seattle (where Stacey lives) that has shops and cafes and restaurants. And on a day like today a ton of people out on the beach and on bikes going up and down the boardwalk. Forgot the camera so no pics but believe me when I say it is just a perfect beautiful place.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow.

That is A LOT of phone talking.

Nice.

Lacey said...

Girl!! I remember Bonnie, that's pretty hilarious and who's the new man? Coconut Records has a song called 'West Coast' and it reminds me of you and your free spirit. Love ya

Unknown said...

ha ha bonnie. well i approve of the new man and all the minutes used. congrats on the 'new friend' ha ha. love you.

"All you need is love" said...

You're going to have to up your plan, because I'm now on t-mobile. I don't remember you dating 'bonnie' when he lived in another state...hmmm?
Tell lover boy to send you some pictures of himself and then email them to me, so I can have a visual for Justin. He learns better that way.