Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've Encountered a Problem.

Things are still going great. I start training at my new fancy server job tomorrow, the weather is still absolutely beautiful and I'm happy. There is however, one small problem. It gets light here starting at 5:30. It's crazy. I didn't even think about it and with the weather being so nice there aren't any clouds to block that pesky sun at 6 am. I have been combating the light with pillows over my face but that gets tricky proping things just right so there's a good air flow. Well, I think I solved my problem. I have been wering a black beanie to bed becasue my room is pretty cold. I started pulling the rolled up cuff over my ears then realized that it's the perfect sheild from the sun if I pull it over my eyes too. Problem solved. See below.


This nasty guy thinks he belongs here. Wrong-O-buck-O!! Goooo, he was big and gross.

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

welcome to my world! The sun rises here at 5:30 too. But I LOVE it! Since I am up that early anyway! Kenzi on the otherhand.... Wish I could make her wear a beanie! That spider is SO disgusting. It gives me the chills just looking at it. EWWW!

Ashlie said...

That is the biggest spider I have ever seen!! THAT IS SO SCARY!

Naomi said...

I think this is reason to buy a cute eye mask.

The StaceNeedle said...

nice photo of yourself in the cold place...sneaky photography! Thanks for the air time on HeyShelby. You should steal alki pics from my blog to show your friends...