Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sunny day and oh's





Today I slept in. I don't sleep in anymore. My body is programed to wake up at about 7:30 and it takes some serious effort to sleep longer. But today. I slept in till 9 or some ridiculous hour like that. I think that with all the moving and settling in and stress of picking up my life and ploping it down in the Pacific Northwest has caused my body to need for sleep. It's odd because I don't feel streesed or worried or uneasy or anxious but I must be.

Well today while most people in Ut made comments to me like "It's like seattle here today" I had to fish for my sunglasses and went to the park to let the UV rays coax out my freckles. It was lovely. I got a job interview at Boston's to be a server. I swear, one of these days I'll quit the server life. Promise. Then at Safeway I found my fav cereal on sale- Oh's- definately the best cereal ever. I hadn't been able to find them in UT for several weeks. I had a teriyaki burger from Teriyaki & Burger Stop on Rucker per Dave's reccomendation and it was amazing as promised. After dinner Z, R and I went to the beach for a sunset walk. It was cold but pretty.

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

It looks beautiful. That is great you already got a job interview. You are such a go getter Shelbs. I can't wait to here how this chapter in your life will go.

Naomi said...

I can already see that this move to Seattle is going to prove a winner!