Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm THERE!!!





Hello Everyone!!! Washington is beautiful! My room has a soft bed, wireless internet and closet space. I think I'm going to make it here. I'm really excited to start this new part of my life and can't wait to see what it brings. I'm living with Dave's parents and they're great, very generous and kind. I spent the day today with Robert (Dave's dad) going around town to his job sites and getting a bit more familiar with Everett.

The drive wasn't so bad. I thought it'd be totally miserable but I kept myself entertained by singing outloud and dancing in my seat. I had a great nap in the parking lot of the Walmart somewhere in the middle of Oregon, sipped on a few Rockstars (I don't do long trips in cars very well. Long ride=nap in my world) and POOF! I was here. It's going to be great.

2 comments:

Ems said...

hooray! I'm so happy you made it!

Lissa said...

phew..I'm glad you AND your colander made it safely!