Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving Sale

Moving sale is just a fancy way to say I'm trying to get rid of all my crap and hope you (or any random passer-by) will be willing to buy it. In total I bet I've spent barely $700 on EVERYTHING I own (shoes and clothes excluded). I'm talking about dishes, pots and pans, dining table, bookshelves, decorations, "art", accessories, rugs, sofa, loveseat, coffee table, dining table, end table, night stand, dresser, headboard, mattress set... you get the point. That's pretty good if you ask me. I can think of two items that I purchased at full price or didn't pick up off the side of the road or out of someone's DI pile. My big mirror and my old trunk. The rest of it was nearly free.

So, I'm having a "won't you buy my old stuff that was old when I got it but you'll feel like it's new" sale on Saturday. I've already sold my sofa and loveseat for $120 when I only spent about$40... that's what I'm talking about!!!

271 5th Ave. Salt Lake City
8am till whenever

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I'm coming by not because I necessarily want/need your stuff, but because I want to see your face.

Hoenes Family said...

I would buy your stuff if I lived closer. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

just drop to say hello:)