Sunday, March 22, 2009

A very important announcement....

My dearests. The time has come for me to leave the SL valley and head to soggier pastures. Thursday I made the decision to move. To Seattle. Yep. Seattle. I'm planning on being there in the next few weeks and between now and then will just have to unload an apartment full of stuff, stuff the civic and head out. I'm so ready for this new adventure. I'm not all sorts of rollercoaster excited but just settled on it and it's sitting calmly in my chest. Dave makes this possible and I could hear the smile on his face when I told him I was going for sure. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Wow Shelbs! That is cool. More deets please. How does Dave make this possible? Do you have a job lined up? Where will you live? etc...

Hurst Family said...

Oh wow! I love Seattle! That's so awesome Shelbs. You are far more brave than I ever could be. Hooray for you!

Shaylee said...

Seattle it is! Good luck..that should be amazing.

Jill said...

awesome shelby! i love seattle. love.

good luck to you!

Kris said...

Yeah Shelby! Have fun and good luck! I love Seattle. Did you know Erin lives there? You should totally get in touch with her.

xxx

Adam and Lisa said...

That will be sooo fun Shelby! I'm jealous! I've wanted to go to Washington all my life; I've heard it's so beautiful. Guess that means I'll have to come visit! I hope you have some great adventures out there. Love you girl.

It's Me...shell said...

Good Luck! that's awesome! Tron and I plan on ending up in that area. Very nice!