Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boring, boring...

...why is my Blog so boring? Ok, I should have a stellar Blog these days since my main responsibility in life right now is just making it to the gym which leaves 22.5 usable hours to blog away. The problem is my lovely laptop decided to quit connecting to the wireless internet we're stealing from who knows who. Now I have to drive all the way out to T-Ville to PLUG IN the internet. PLUG IN??? What is this 1999? Needless to say I haven't made it out to T-Ville too often to keep up on el Blog lately.

Now that I'm in T-Ville the scoop is as follows...

I have started making muffins a lot
I go to the gym almost every day.
I fell down the stairs at work- I'm ok, thanks for asking- and the best part is it got caught on survallence video. HILLARIOUS!!
I am coaching high school track and field. I love it!!!
Still no unemployment money coming in but I'm hopefull.
My brother Jeff married his girlfriend Andrea in Las Vegas last weekend.
My little brother Calvin is on he way to the war
I sat and listened to my mom tell me stories about what I was like as a young child. also hilarious.
The job hunt continues.
I really like not working a 9-5 these days. I wasn't made for that kind of structure.

Alright, peace out.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Working 9-5pm is overrated. Personally, I prefer about 2:15-4:00pm. I think that's a good amount of time.

It's Me...shell said...

I feel your pain lady with the no internet. Tron and I don't have it so we have to drive around to steal internet from people. Everyone around our apartment has it locked. Lame! I don't have a job at all so you're doing better than I am.

suds2004 said...

Hi Shelby! I found your blog off Kali's blog and I love it! It seriously was fun to read about the things you have been doing. I'll for sure be stocking your blog now! :)

Rindee

"All you need is love" said...

Shelbs,
Congrats on the family marriage and I'm sorry about Calvin. Hopefully all will be well. See you Wed.