Monday, November 24, 2008

SPARK Them Tastebuds

My dear comrade Suzanne a.k.a Scuz, is a talented interior designer and I would like to show you something she had a hand in. The pictures on Your Heart Out don't show much of the interiors but believe you me this place is GREAT!! SPARK is a contemporary restaurant and lounge. They offer great non-alcoholic drinks so those of us who don't drink alcohol can have a choice beyond Diet Coke or Sprite (though they offer those too- I've never had a soda there). The food is BEAUTIFUL as well as DEE-LISH! I've been there twice now and tried something new each time except for the Bacon & Eggs Ice Cream (don't knock till ya try it! It's not what you think. You'll LOVE it). I've been blown away at the perfect presentation, the proportions, the creativity of food pairings, the service- everything.

SPARK is totally worth the drive to Provo for a date night with your sweetie. You'll see the young owner Blake (a Napoleon Dynamite look alike), there chatting with guests and glad handing VIPs. Please check it out, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

It looks fancy and fun. How much does it cost?

Shelby said...

Not a lot. At the bottom of the article in the link it gives a list of general price ranges... Two people can eat there for $25 or $75... just depends what you order.

Ashlie said...

I will have to see if I can make it down that way (sometime?) to try it out!! Thanks for sharing!