Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time for a Change

How about a haircut?

This is me with long hair....

More long hair... a little lighter
This is me with short hair about two years ago

A little blury but you get the idea, also about 2 years ago.
And I think I'll cut it. At least this short- but with a bit more creativity. I think this lil bob is a bit boring but I like the length.


I might even have the guts to do it like this. This is my cousin McKinley and her daughter Sophia.
I'd like your opinion.
Long or Short?
Keep in mind that I'll still cut it... no later than spring (gotta let the bangs grow out a bit), but I'd like to hear what you think. i think I look better with shorter hair because my face is so long.

6 comments:

Christin said...

Your hot either way and can't go wrong. I would wait until just before the summer when long hair is annoying and chop it cute, but in the meantime enjoy long and luscious!

It's Me...shell said...

I say go for the super short, then you can grow it out to the fun bob. Then you get the best of both worlds

Unknown said...

short...never hurts to switch it up eh!

Lissa said...

OH MY!!! If it isn't the one and only bodagot. How the heck are you. Instead of seeing your blog and just being a stalker...I thought I'd give ya a shout out!

Lissa

becky rigby said...

Shelby, I love the long hair but I think you'd look so cute with short hair like your cousin. :)

Hoenes Family said...

I like it better shorter. I don't know if I would dare go as short as that last picture although it is way cute on her. I am sure you could pull it off.