Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Settled Then...


I love The Killers. I really do- a LOT! The only trouble was deciding where to go see them in concert, New York, Seattle or Denver. Dave and I thought about it, the tickets are cheaper in Denver and we could drive but it'd be snowy or we could drive to Seattle and stay at his parents but it's 13 hours in the car or we could just fly to New York. Duh! NYC baby, of course! Dave (my friend who loves The Killers as much as I do, maybe more because he understands music better than I) are going to fly to NYC in January to see The Killers play at Madison Square Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know, I know... I just went to Boston (and haven't even put pics up yet), but BUT it's THE KILLERS!!!! And NEW YORK. Two of my most favorite things in the world together for one night only.


Oh, how I wish I could express the excitement and thrill this gives me!

10 comments:

Lacey said...

JEALOUS!!! I love love the Killers and am so envious that you get to travel. Have a blast. Do you think you love Dave?! :)

Shelby said...

Love like LOVE love? No. But I love Dave for being willing to come on this adventure with me.

Jill said...

FUN! Let's play! How long are you staying?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha

It's Me...shell said...

So fun! I wish we had enough money to just fly to New York for a concert or at all. ha ha ha. You better Rock out at that concert!

Ashlie said...

I am so Jealous!! That will be so much fun! They are GREAT musicians!! That will be a total blast Shelby!

we share: said...

"Live while your alive."

that's what I say.

That... and "travel before you have kids!"

ha! ha! have fun!!!

Unknown said...

totally awesome! If they play "When you were young"...I think that's what it's called...belt it out for me!!

"All you need is love" said...

So I guess if you work two jobs your're entitled to your splurges, but that doesn't mean I can't be envious. I'm slightly put out that you keep having these 'moments' with Dave and not me. Someday. I am really happy for you.

Hoenes Family said...

That will be so fun! You do so many fun things. What a great time you wil have!