Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Got Gas

Driving to work today I saw gas at my local Chevron for $2.97/gal. I hadn't seen it below $3 yet and thought that I ought to stop and fill up before the day was over. Then I had to run an errand for work out to the mega west/industrial part of town. And ya know what I found? $2.95/gal. Hollaaaa! I feel like it's 2005 all over again.

ALSO!!! What is the deal with the crap that's on TV? I was watching House Tuesday night and it had all sorts of highly immoral content. I know most shows do these days but I didn't know that it was getting this bad- on network tv, I wasn't even watching cable. Did anyone see that episode? I haven't had TV for any extended period of time for a L O N G time. I'm talking years, like since my 2nd year of college back in 2002. Our world is amazing these days.

3 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

I want to celebrate the gas lowering, we should have a party. Maybe I can even come see you without having to combine every reason in the World to one trip down there. Also I have never seen House, but I am kind of curious what struck you as that bad. I'm a bit out of the loop.

The Homer House said...

Shelby! This is your "cousin" Tana! I have been blog hopping and came across yours and I am so happy to see you! It looks like you are doing well, you look happy and so dang cute! We moved away so I don't hear about your family anymore, I just hope all is well. Know that I love ya!

Shelby said...

TANA!! Oh please come back... do you have a blog? I tried to get to you but it just showed me a profile. I think about the May's a lot and wonder how everyone is doing. How are your parents? Nicole? And the bros?