Thursday, October 6, 2011

smart phone


I am one who makes lists. Lots of them, everywhere on any scrap of paper I can find... a business card, receipt or gum wrapper. I'm not too proud to admit that this steel trap of a mind sometimes just doesn't quite get all the details. And today was no different.

I totally double booked myself for two events that are both highlights of my month/season. I spearheaded hosting a what we call a 'favorites' party and because this elephant brain actually did forget something, I scheduled the party on the same night as bunko! :( No bueno!

So. That settles it. I NEEEED my iPhone back. I need a quick accessible calendar with me at all times who's alarm actually goes of when it's set (hint hint Samsung Gravity 3). Birthdays will be remembered, parties and lists will all be made in one perfect little hand held bit of wireless love. I'm half tempted to put my original iPhone back to work.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Stealing my party idea I see...

I'll take it as a form of flattery.

Hoenes Family said...

I don't know why you aren't using your old iphone over the Samsung gravity 3. I have the gravity T and it was a piece. Taylor so graciously is letting me use his old iphone. I LOVE it.