Monday, September 6, 2010

Yesterday I got in my car and it smelled like toe jam. I'm not kidding. The culpret: cottage cheese. I'd eaten cottage cheese and pears on the way to work friday morning and didin't take the bowl inside. Oops. Gross.





I bought a new pillow on an impulse on Saturday from Modernthread The charcoal and white chevron one. It will perfectly match the fabric I'm using to cover my new old chairs. You'll have to be patient to see the change for the chairs... it's gonna take a while before I do it. The sofa I have needs to be slip covered too so nevermind the flowery floral blah.

Happy Labor Day...

4 comments:

Kacey Haffner-Bruce said...

I like the floral pattern!!

Unknown said...

there is nothing worse than smelling sour dairy products, or stinky feet so lose-lose. love your front room, your painting is awesome and anything from modernthread is adorable. love you poo.

"All you need is love" said...

Okay I am glad you finished the post with "the fabric I'm recovering the chairs with" for a minute I thought you meant it matched now. Yikes, bikes. I thought your edgy modern taste had taken a scary shift. Close call there shelbs.

Liz Galvin said...

I love-love the pillow! Go modern thread!