Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Wee Bit of Nesting

Yesterday I got up early and went running. But about 15mins into it I talked myself out of continuing because I had a headache (plus I get bored when I run and I had a project I was looking forward to working on.)


BEHOLD.... the finished project. I had painted a different "painting" on this same canvas but ran out of steam with it so I did something else. (you can see that other painting one post down.)


On Thursday I FINALLY got some frames and put up the two little prints I'd acquired this summer along with two other paintings I did some Sunday morning and a small painting I bought at a San Fran farmers market back in like oh eight. I like my desk!



Here's the cute side of my kitchen. This tiny little space of mine I just love. I can touch the N and S walls at the same time and if I'm sweeping I can stand in one place and get the whole floor. The little butcher block thing came on loan from Joel's house, I took the flower pics a few years ago when I discovered the "EXTREME MICRO" setting on my new camera. That white flower is only as big around as a nickle.


This is the 'functional' end of my kitchen. I need to get an extension cord for that microwave...

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

ALL I can say is those chairs in the previous post are going to look awesome....I am JEALOUS!! I have had my eyes out for some but I am not finding exactly what I want. I think I am being to picky. Make sure you take some after photos!!