Wednesday, June 23, 2010

******HELLO! Anyone there?*****


Do you see the date today? Do you see the date of my last post? Yes, it's been that long since I've been able to post on my blog. I just got the internet installed. I mean JUST, I can still smell the "I've been working in the heat all day" comcast guy in my apt. I've got lofty ambitions to keep you all informed of the great summer I'm having and plan to continue to have. But not right now.


Stay tuned. But just know, I've missed you.

6 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I've missed you too! I look forward to your loft ambitions.

Shelby said...

oh, yeah.... i gotta fix that.

Unknown said...

woot woot!

Hollie said...

Hey girl!

Kacey Haffner-Bruce said...

ABOUT TIME WOMAN! i check your blog every couple days to see if you posted anything. ahah.. i am expecting emails.. lengthy emails!

It's Me...shell said...

Missd you too!