Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well, I 'spose I should get at least one post in in February. Work is SO MUCH WORK!! I had 36 hours of overtime on my last check- and we don't get paid overtime till after 48 hours in a week... you do the math.

I literally have nothing to report except that I still like my job. It's still hard, but now it's hard in a different way. At first it was hard because I didn't know where to find the info I needed. Now it's hard because I'm still learning to manage my work load. The northeast is a super busy territory and everyone that calls truly believes their project deserves to be put at the front of the line. Well, I'm getting the hang of it and I hope they keep me around.

OH!! Here's something non work related, I applied for an apt. yesterday. My very first apt. BY MYSELF! It's the most perfect little place, I love it already and hope I get it. I forgot to put a couple pieces of info on the app and woke up in the middle of the night in a panic thinking "oh no! they'll never approve me for the place because I didn't put my license plate number on the app!!!" Irrational? I know. I'm a little anxious/tired/overworked/crazy lately.

Well, one post in Feb. not bad.

Love you all!!!!

I'll post a picture of my new fabulous place soon!

XOXO

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks. I've been looking forward with great anticipation for this moment to come! I'm excited to see the new apartment when I visit...YAY!

It's Me...shell said...

I know the feeling. I got my mom's habit of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about something. Like when i was pregnant I'd wake up worried that the epidural would paralyze me. ha ha I'm sure you'll get the place. You're great. I'm glad you like your job even if it's demanding.

Kacey Haffner-Bruce said...

go shelby! yeah to living on your own! it is amazing :) miss you at work.. mondays just arent the same..

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Hey girl. I keep thinking about you. Our little man is into the cute clothes you gave him these days. How's SL the City? Where's the hoped for apt? I'm anxious to know. How u do eh?

Hearcha.

Liz Galvin said...

What a big step....that's awesome that you're getting a apt on your own. I hope everything goes through.

A Literary Treat said...

Heya! You have a really interesting blog here! I hope I get a chance to read more!

Why not stop by my blog: http://a-literary-treat.co.nr/ and if you're interested we can blogroll each other?

If not, at least have a go at this game: http://a-literary-treat.co.nr/2010/05/darn-this-technology/

Good luck in getting your apartment!

Thanks :D