Monday, November 30, 2009

There ya have it.

This year was the first year I was without my own family.
So I borrowed this one:

Definitely some of the best turkey dinner I've had in the last few years.


Dave and I (how'd ya like me new hair color??)

Look at this lil gem!! He spent about 10 mins trying to get at some dessert.


Late night monopoly with Dave and Clay.


If you look closely you'll see Dave has mortgaged ALL his properties, I've done a couple of mine and only have about $33 to my name. Even after Dave and I cheated we still didn't win.
Well... there ya have it.




3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Fun on your own thanksgiving. And I love a late night game of anything.

Christin said...

I love your new hair color and how long it is getting. You are a fox!

"All you need is love" said...

I really like your hair. It is so long!! You haven't had it that long since our first year of college