Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My New Addition.

Last week I woke up with the need to make a pillow to go with my new bedding. (Oh, did I mention that I got my new bedding? I blah blah blahed about it awhile back and started saving the moola and now my new bedding and I are loving life). It just needed something else so I started this lil guy....

White felt petals, an iridescent button in the middle and some satin ribbon around the belly. It was SUPER easy to make- I didn't have a pattern or anything. I traced circles on teal fabric to make sure the petals stayed in line, very lightly glued them down with Tacky Glue to make it easier to sew, sewed them down and POOF. Done.

Cept now, I think I wanna make this pillow.... it's even shown in the perfect color.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so so cute! I want one! You should make that other one too.