Thursday, August 6, 2009

Headed for the hills....

My public.
I'm headed to Utah as soon as I can possibly do it. I'm currently trying to get 2 shifts covered at work so I can leave as soon as Saturday morning. I'd LOVE to be able to get out of here Saturday morning.
I will be passing through to go camping at this spot. I'm in desperate need of a break from "Hi there! How are ya'll doing? I'm Shelby I'll be taking care of you tonight, can I get anyone an iced tea, pepsi, margarita or glass of wine". Don't get me wrong I'm REALLY thankful for my job and I like my job. I've been blessed to make enough dough to cover the bills but it's tiring to do that 6 days a week.

So.

I'm going camping where it doesn't matter if there's a bug in my food or if my fork falls on the ground. This is Steevo's family reunion that has happened like EVERY year of his entire life and even before then from what I understand. I can't wait.

I'm planning to have a cooler packed with goods to avoid fries and burritos, I've got two Harry Potter books on CD to keep me entertained and a lead foot so I should be good to go for 12 hours of driving.

If this is my last post because I got eaten by a Grizzly bear please know that I love you all!!!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Ugh. I'm so sad I missed you're drop-by.