Monday, September 22, 2008

My Favorite Favorite Time of Year

Autumn (also known as fall in North American English) is one of the four temperate seasons. Autumn marks the transition from summer into winter, usually in late September (northern hemisphere) or late March (southern hemisphere) when the arrival of night becomes noticeably earlier

Bah-Utiful! I'd love to have such a party in the fall- dinner party, wedding party, birthday party... anything really.
I think I need this skirt and the tights that go with it.
MmmmMMMmmmmmmm....
Crunchy leaves and the crisp fall air- Nothn' better!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Shelby I just bought that exact same skirt from DownEast!! I LOVE IT!! It is really cute and fun for FALL!!

"All you need is love" said...

Shelbs, fun to catch up on your posts.

Hollie said...

Hi Shelby, I do have some car candles at my house, not a huge selection, but you are welcome to come over anytime, or you can order some from my website www.scentsy.com/hollied you can order 6 for the price of 5 ($15) and then you can pick the ones you really like.