Monday, September 22, 2008

All In a Day's Work

Below are a few of the projects I've worked on in the last year. The salon/spa is finally done and hopefully I'll get some finished shots soon. You wonder about the glamorous life of an interior designer...? Well, wonder no more! (PS, formatting the text with the pictures like this is a pain. I'm sticking to "Center" for my photo placement from now on.)



The "Tranquility Room" on the spa side. Now we have beautiful beaded wall covering on the white wall you can see here.























This is the salon side on installation day.











I did the custom cabinetry design and new layout of my mom's once TINY kitchen. It's almost done in this shot and since, the floor has been redone and you'd never know it was patched.


The crystal knobs on the wall cabinets are my favorite part.












The powder room of a residential project I'm working on. The homeowner's added on to their home and things are looking great- almost done.

3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Wow Shelbs. You did a great job. Kudos to you on the 72 hour kits. That was a big job!

Jill said...

looks gorgeous. your mom's kitchen is awesome. isn't it funny how one tiny detail becomes your favorite feature?

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Yeaaa, I love seeing your projects. They look good. Your blog is great to look at. I love you! You are a wonderful inspiration.

Hailes