Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New hair??

I say it all the time. "I'm gonna cut my hair" I think of myself as a pretty stylish person and ballsy too but let's be honest, my walk is not so big/tough as my talk. I'm in love w/this hair cut. I wanna do it but I talk myself out of it all the time... it's winter soon, you'll want to have long hair to stick out of your beanies so you don't look like a man. What about when you work out? you'll have nasty sweat bangs all over your forehead. You know, stupid stuff like that. But I'm like for sure probably going to do it this time.

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

That is a super cute cut. However, anytime I have shown someone a photo, they never get it right, so if you are going to do this you better pay big bucks for them to get it right.

Kacey Haffner-Bruce said...

werent we talking about this hair cut when you lived here ;)

Shelby said...

kacey! yes. that's my problem - I'm all talk.

Kacey Haffner-Bruce said...

do it shelby do it! pixies are so hot right now.. just make sure you get a lot of hair left on top and swept from the back to front so you can play with something.. then if you want to go shorter.. you can!!

do it do it!