Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello Universe


About two weeks ago my lil' hot pink iPod grew legs and walked off. And to be honest I was a little hurt. That iPod and I have been through lots together, I kept it charged and filled w/awesome tunes and this is the thank you I get? So after 2 weeks of listenting to my own thoughts while running I went into the Apple store (and that was an adventure in itself) and bought a new super updated, smaller and tech-y-er one. Orange this time.


Not even 12 hrs. later I found my long lost pink iPod in the pocket of a hoddie! Seriously. That little voice from the universe that said "as soon as you buy a new one you'll find yours" wasn't kidding. I guess you either have to have mom eyes to find lost things or rely on the irony of the universe.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

My first shuffle also grew legs and walked away, but sadly did not return when I purchased a replacement.

Purabi Naha said...

Hi, loved your space here!! It is wonderful!!
http;//cosmopolitancurrymania.blogspot.com