Monday, January 23, 2012

Honk honk

I'm just gonna go right ahead and say how totally impressed I am with myself right now. Yep, I totally rock and I'll tell you why. I just successfully pulled off a "Winterfest Carnival" (whatever that is) for like 700 people!!! And everyone had a great time! Phew... I'll be honest, I though for sure it was going to tank. Hard. BUT my committee came through with their assignments and we did it!!!!

I'm the co-chair of the stake activities council and once a month we have an activity for about 600-1200 people (it's always more if there's free food) and this month is was a carnival type thing - ring toss, pie eating, musical chairs, bball shooting, HUGE twister etc. I'm so glad it's over.

But yeah, don't mean to toot my own horn but uh... honk honk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I love you. I'm sure it was amazeballs and I wish I could've been there to enjoy the festivities.

Hoenes Family said...

Way to go Shelbs! That is something to be proud of for sure!