Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh.. Sunshine. I LOVE you

Oh hello. Today is my early day at work. We get done at 1pm which is AWESOME! Today is the 2nd day in a row of warm temps and sunny sunshine. I made myself a tasty tuna melt sandwich, took a power nap and strapped on my runners and hit the road.

I think it's even so sunny that I might have gotten a little rosiness on me cheeks (not hard to do, I'm so fair that if you looked at me wrong I might burn).

Bring it on summer! Oh, and what's even more awesome is that on monday morning we woke up to this:


And today it's like this:

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Summer is finally coming!!!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Don't you love this time of year?! The back and forth between winter and summer leave you bordering on elated with each sunny day!

Kacey Haffner-Bruce said...

blog more!!!!! ;)

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing!
Buy and Sell Collectibles