Saturday, January 2, 2010

after a not-so-brief hiatus

Well, here's the latest:

~ I moved to a house in Seattle with some girls from my ward. There will be no pictures of my new place because after a month it is STILL a mess (I know mom, you're not surprised are ya?).



~ I've become the un-official/official wedding planner for my friend Kacey. Mostly I just spout out all the ideas I'd wanna do for my own wedding.



~ I remembered why I don't like having TV available where I live. It SUCKS YOU IN.



~ Got the following Christmas picture from my lil bro who's over seas. He's in the middle... my guess is that he stole that sweater from the PTA president.





~Kacey and Dusting had a 'Christmas Festivus' party. It was a blast!! (see below for the proof)


This is Olive. She was having a rough time that afternoon but it seems she found the 'keg-erator' and from then on she was just fine.


Channeling my inner Frenchman.


These are the great friends I've made at work: Dom, Moi, Kacey, Katy and Jess


Ole!



Creativity with a stack of stick on mustaches... the possibilites are endless!!



And then Santa showed up! I don't remember the last time I sat on Santas lap.

But I can tell you that I've never sat on my bosses lap (as Santa or not).





We had a great time!! Thanks to Kacey and Dustin/Santa!!!!

2 comments:

TrixieDeLite said...

Hee Hee, no I am not surprized! Surprized?

Taylor said...

Looks like you had a great time Shelbs. When are you going to send me your ugly pictures!? Jana gave me a sneak peak. I laughed hard.