Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Tribute to Ashley

Ashley is one of my very best friends and has been since jr. high and will be 'till the end of time- I'm sure of it. The image below is a little tribute to her and our journey through adolescence into adulthood. Love Ya Poo!! (click on the pic so you can see it bigger)

At work today Anndee introduced me to Wordle. Ever heard of it? The image above was using Wordle. Go to http://www.wordle.net/ and enjoy. Careful though, you'll end up spending hours there before you know it. It's a site that an IBM software programmer guy created for our enjoyment. It makes "word clouds" base on the words you type. The more you type a single word the larger it will be. If you type a phrase like "I love you" all three words will appear separately so if you want them to stick together write them like this "Iloveyou". There are preset colors and a ton of fonts to chose from.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah Poo!!!! I love it you are soooo sweet :) You are my BEST FRIEND!!! We have had some good times, good memories. I love you!