Friday, September 26, 2008

Tin Foil Dinners and Roasted Starbursts!

Last week a group of us went up Big Cottonwood for a little getaway. We had tin foil dinners, s'mores and roasted Starbursts. If you've never roasted a Starburst, you're missing out!!

I learned a trick from Jacob about preparing the tinfoil dinner... put a layer of cabbage between your food and the foil. It will keep it from burining. It works. I had steak, potatoes, fresh green beans, mushrooms, onions, corn of the cob, carrots, and seasonings in my tinfoil dinner and mmmMMMMmmmm, it was GOOD!
This is the crew. It was a lot of fun, the weather was PERFECT!
Jaycee, Nick, Shay, Jimmy and Jacob.
Jami and Shelby
Bob and Shelby

Jacob and Shelby

2 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

I love these pictures, the more men the better. I don't think there is anything I love more than a fire in the mountains. Sounds like a blast.

Jacob Parry said...

That is my motto: Cabbage is key to staying burnt free! Ha ha, I just made that up just now.