Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

No explaination needed. This was in Reno.
Late for the Giant's game!!!

"Giant's Stadium"



The BIGGEST burrito I've EVER seen-EVER!! That's 12 quarters wide, that's about 12" and it was as big around as a softball.

Even Andrew couldn't finish it. They have one that's bigger than this. Really.

Oakland Temple

The Oakland Temple. It was closed for cleaning so we just hung around outside.
On THE bridge going to The Muir Woods.
At THE bridge. Windy and a little foggy.

At the A's game with Christiaan (et all). Yeah O-Town!!


Lombard Street. Beautiful city.

The Warf in the morning....

Of course, the sea lions. My favorite is the guy on the left near the bottom. He was like that the whole time we were there. I posted a video somewhere of them too.

Walking down the Embarcadero to the Farmer's Market. That's the Bay Bridge.


I picked a peck of purple peppers. Have you ever seen purple pepers?? I hadn't.


The indoor part of the Farmer's Market

Andrew, Dustin, Brett, Shelby and Hailey in Chinatown.


Reminds me of New York!! I love you NY!!

Not your regular Silver Statue man, he was more of a... motivational type silver statue man.

I think we walked about 50 miles by the end of the day. Next time: Bikes!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN!!! No, I have never seen a purple pepper! The Oakland temple is gorgeous it's too bad you couldn't go in :( I love the picture on the pier with the rows of lamp posts...it's very artistic.

"All you need is love" said...

I love those pictures of us together, Lisa's boob looks good too, in the one with her looking down at Brigham (jk}
Glad to see pictures from San Fran.

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

So fun pictures. I'm glad for these. My computer is down and I may have lost all of my pics!

Love you girl!