Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank You iPhone!

I would like to give a shout out to the iPhone, or any phone that has maps or some sort of GPS for that matter! Without the iPhone this weekend, my roadtrip would have been a bit more... scenic- if you get my drift. Of course we could have stopped and purchased maps as needed but then we'd have 3 or 4 extra maps floating around that we'd never use again. We got turned around, (aka lost), several times. The iPhone came in really handy especially because the driver on our trip didn't seem to have much of a sense of direction and we ended up 1 hour further East on I-50 instead of on I-80. However, I must say that the state park near Auburn, California is quite lovely. Thank You iPhone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was that on your way home from San Fran if so I think I've been lost in the exact same spot. And I agree...it was lovely but a little out of the way!